The 2nd T20 between Pakistan and Zimbabwe has just finished and that was the result we were not even thinking.Zimbabwe has beat Pakistan by 20 runs while they were chasing just 119 how you can describe this situation I am still in shock and can't believe it but it is a bitter truth let's talk deep about this match
Zimbabwe just scored 118 and Pakistan were needed 119 to win but couldn't do it I think there was lack of intent from Pakistan's batsmen they took them very lightly and at the end that cost them a game who will take the responsibility of that?
![]() |
| Babar azam |
I was thinking Babar should rest in this series but that was not the case and I think Babar should have play better he was set and should finish the game but he got out at wrong time and that cost them the game.I think they were lacking in intent and they were looking relaxed but that was a proper humiliation of Pakistan.
![]() |
| Asif Ali |
That should be the end of his career he has tested again and again but couldn't fulfill expectations of the side.He should have play better but couldn't happen.Pakistan should look for others there could be the comeback of Shoaib Malik in the side because this is Pakistan's World Cup side and there are still the departments Pakistan is missing.The middle order has been awful since South Africa series Pakistan should look out himself to regain the confidence.

